1.People who drink more are proven to feel hungry less often, as water makes a good appetite suppressant.
2. Water has a drastic impact on cholesterol, and will reduce the levels in your body. This should help you slim down much faster.
3. If your muscles are dehydrated, you won’t see any toning, no matter how much exercise you do. Up your intake in water and you’ll see a difference fast.
4. The digestive system requires so much fresh water a day to work, and if you are short of this, you will feel bloated and tired.
5. The liver metabolizes fat, which is very important when you are trying to lose weight. However, it requires a lot of water to do this successfully, and if it doesn’t have enough, it will just store the fat.
6. If you are suffering from digestive troubles, try drinking a few glasses of water. This should help jump start your system again, as lack of water will cause the entire process to stop.
7. If you usually don’t drink enough, your body will have retained water to make up for it. This water retention can add pounds to your weight, and make you seem very bloated.
8. It can be very easy to think you are hungry when in fact you are very thirsty.
9. Being in a good health is vital if you are trying to lose weight. And nothing does it better than drinking water. It washes out the toxins, making your body “cleaner” and healthier. Which is a very important condition under which your body will be able to restore its balance and get into shape.
So basically water is jesus